WHAT WE DO
Over 837 Trainers have graduate training since 2013 and they have started 27 training centers in their local churches and each trainer is committed to train at least 15 pastors in the next one year.
In addition to training pastors in Africa, we have identified a need here with our refugee community. We provide ESL classes, drivers education classes, and after school programs to help children navigate the school system.
Our mission is to equip and empower pastors and church leaders in Africa with leadership skills that will enable them to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ. This encompasses preaching, teaching, and caring for the physical, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
Our vision is to equip thousands of pastors and church leaders with leadership skills so they can help transform their congregations and their community through Biblical training. We believe there will be no lasting change in Africa until there is a change in leadership, until there is Godly leadership. We desire to bring God's healing love and hope to those that are hurting, to bring justice and mercy, to clothe those who have been stripped, and to bind up the broken hearted, to bring hope to the oppressed and give voice to the voiceless, so that they become God's family that magnifies His Holy name.
What We've Achieved
- Over 750 pastors have been trained in transformational servant leadership since 2013
- Over 350 bibles distributed
- Native curriculum dealing with cultural issues published and distributed
- 60 trainers have been trained and are training servant leaders in their local church
- Over 900 have entered discipleship
- Over 350 waiting on the next training seminar to start